Commercial Concrete Supply Services
Our Concrete Supply Services
At Angelle Materials in Baton Rouge, we’re proud to offer a variety of concrete types and support services to meet the needs of your project and timeline, including:
- Ready-Mix Concrete: Ready-Mix is the quickest and easiest type of concrete to install in a project. This type of concrete arrives on-site pre-mixed in batches that are more consistent than the dry mix concrete you spend more work time mixing on-site.
- Colored Concrete: Colored concrete can raise the aesthetic value of your project and hides dirt in high-foot traffic areas better than plain concrete. We’re proud to offer a variety of colors and shades for you to choose from!
- Dustless Cement Slurry: We’re proud to offer TXI’s SuperSlurry, a dustless cement slurry that allows you to achieve soil stabilization without kicking up all the dust that dry slurry typically does.
- Smart Rock Plus: We’re the only concrete supplier in Louisiana certified to offer Smart Rock Plus, a mobile concrete monitoring technology that gives you the capability to measure concrete strength and temperature on-site.
WE’VE GOT REACH. WE’VE GOT PORTABLE CONCRETE PLANTS.
As the only concrete supply company in Baton Rouge to offer portable concrete plants, we can go wherever your project demands. Our convenient on-site concrete batch plants have both wet and dry batch capabilities, and can ensure you timely and cost-effective concrete delivery, adherence to job-specific concrete mix designs, and providing consistent quality every time.
Servicing Your Commercial Concrete Needs
- Office and retail buildings
- Warehouse facilities
- Parking lots and garages
- Sidewalks, ramps, curbs, and gutters
Baton Rouge Concrete Supplier
With over 65 years in the industry, Angelle Materials knows exactly what it takes to complete your office and retail buildings, parking garages, and warehouses on time and within budget. We understand that each project is unique, and we pride ourselves on offering a full range of materials, including dry cement, cement slurry for soil stabilization projects, cement/lime slurry for soil modification projects, aggregates, fill dirt, and ready-mix concrete.
We pride ourselves on being big enough to serve the needs of Baton Rouge’s industrial, commercial, and residential concrete and cement buyers. Yet Angelle is also small and local enough to know you and your needs. We believe this makes all the difference in providing the best customer experience in the industry. Our experienced concrete professionals have the hands-on expertise necessary to manage all types of commercial projects. Our ACI-certified in-house quality control team will ensure that your project is completed to your specifications by designing and testing the performance of prescribed mixes, and proficiently managing geographic concrete batch plant networks and concrete delivery fleet requirements.