In these challenging times, when efficient delivery of every cubic yard of concrete is essential to a project’s success, our concrete delivery driver training software, CDP Online, gives your frontline representatives the advantage of being the most efficient, skilled, and productive driving force representing your business.
Five critical program areas are emphasized in CDP Certification:
MODULE I: Product Knowledge
Provide your concrete mixer drivers with the basic technical knowledge about the product that he/she mixes and delivers.
MODULE II: Environmental Issues
Introduce your drivers to federal environmental compliance regulations, as well as compliance skills and methods.
MODULE III: Customer and Company Relations
Thoroughly cover what it takes for a driver to deliver excellent customer service that attracts repeat business.
MODULE IV: Safety
Update your drivers on the industry’s safety rules and regulations.
MODULE V: Vehicle Maintenance and Operations
Assure that your drivers can deal with common malfunctions that may affect delivery.
Producers with Certified Mixer Drivers Testify that the CDP Program:
- Increases Customer Satisfaction
- Meets Federal Mandates for Concrete Supplier Certification
- Enhances Existing Training Programs
- Improves Morale, Helps Retain Drivers, and Increases Performance
- Helps Meet Safety Requirements, often resulting in fewer accidents and compliance problems
- Enhances Business Success, with fewer returned loads and lower maintenance and insurance costs