At Angelle Materials, we understand that you’re looking for more than just concrete.
We realize that your projects are more than just houses, office buildings, roads, and bridges. They’re about families, jobs, and communities. They’re about your commitments to clients, your relationships with partners, and your integrity in the industry. That’s why we reach beyond just providing concrete and construction materials.
We’ve spent the last 70 years building Angelle into the concrete supply partner that you’ve come to expect. A partner who believes in quality, safety, sustainability, innovation, and community involvement. A partner who believes in building long-lasting customer relationships.
We’ve built our concrete supply company with your success in mind, extending our reach so that you can extend yours. We take pride in being the only regional concrete supply company to offer you:
- A talented group of NRMCA Certified Concrete Delivery Professionals committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Portable concrete plants with both wet and dry batch capabilities to handle your paving or large projects
- Smart Rock Plus, a Bluetooth sensor and smart phone app that provides contractors with real-time in-place concrete strength measurements,giving you much more control over your work schedules without the need to wait on results from testing labs
- SuperSlurry™, a revolutionary dust-free cement slurry product licensed from TXI, empowering you to utilize cement in areas previously not possible with dry cement
- We’re proud to be the only regional participant in the NRMCA’s industry-wide EPD program, which makes us the only concrete supply company in the area to be able to meet new requirements in green building rating systems, such as LEED v4. Concrete can contribute significantly to helping you meet the requirements of LEED v4, and EPDs help design teams that meet LEED certification criteria. Choose us as your concrete supply partner, and help you and your client meet green building targets and earn tax credits!
Add to this our six strategically located concrete batch plants, in-house quality control team with American Concrete Institute-certified testing technicians, and a team of certified concrete delivery professionals, and you’ve got a full-service concrete supply partner that can take on any challenge. You’ve got a partner who truly cares. Call today and let us get started addressing your needs!